The Molten Metal Systems business of Morgan Advanced Materials offers one of the industry’s most extensive ranges of crucibles and is supported by unmatched technical expertise. This enables us to offer customers the perfect crucible for their specific application.
With a worldwide network of sales experts, hundreds of distribution partners and the global reach of five international manufacturing locations, our products can be found in every corner of the globe. We are driven by multiple end-use markets, including:
- Non-ferrous castings for the automotive, aerospace, marine and rail markets;
- The recycling and refining of precious metals;
- The production of metal powder for the cosmetics, aerospace and defense markets;
- Copper and brass castings for the construction, chemical processing and oil and gas sectors;
- The production of pure aluminum for electronics applications;
- Production of zinc and zinc oxide required in the production of plastics, ceramics, glass, cement, rubber and pharmaceuticals;
- Alternative energy applications including wind and solar;
While best known for our market-leading position in the supply of crucibles, we also offer a wide selection of foundry consumables such as thermocouple sheaths, coatings, tubes, launders, cements and special shapes.
Our range of Furnace Industries products include a wide range of crucibles and cupels plus we specialise in furnaces and ovens, having recently added Carbon Regeneration kilns to our portfolio of products.
Our product range is suited mainly to the worldwide gold exploration industry and all of our product are quality assured.
We have a long history of combining engineered crucible and furnace expertise with an in-depth knowledge of applications within the industries we serve.