Our Ashing, Calcining and Roasting furnace range is available in a range of sizes. Our engineers work closely with our customers to select the right furnace for their needs. Contact us today to find out more.
- Preheating of Cupels.
- Carbon Ashing.
- General purpose Laboratory work.
- Built to Industry Standards.
- Cabinet is 1.2mm zinc anneal sheet metal, lined with insulating fire bricks, backed with Superwool insulation board.
- The furnace is finished in Hammerfin blue enamel.
- Insulating fire-brick backed with HT Board.
Racks and Trays
- A rack fabricated from 25 x 25 x 5mm 304 stainless steel angle to accommodate 3 trays at 125mm centres.
- Trays fabricated from 2mm 304 stainless steel sheet 270 x 370 x 15mm deep.
- 450 mm high x 350 mm wide x 400 mm deep.
- Spiral elements of Kanthal “A1” wire carried in grooves machined into the walls of the furnace. Element rating 3.5 Kw single phase.
- Electronic, Automatic control 800°C, type “K” Thermocouple.
- Switching Solid State Relays on PID control.
For a recommended spare part list for this particular model, please click here.
Our Ashing Calcining & Roasting Furnaces are manufactured from premium grade raw materials under an ISO 9001:2015 quality management system.
For more information, contact us today.