Our Cupellation furnace range is available in a range of sizes, suitable for a range of cupels. Our engineers work closely with our customers to select the right furnace for their needs. Contact us today to find out more.
- Uses a No. 4 Muffle.
- Takes 50 x 6a, 7a, 7as Cupels or 36 x 8s Cupels at one time.
- Easy to maintain and operate.
- Built to Industry Standards.
- Cabinet is 2 mm zinc anneal sheet steel, lined with fire bricks and backed with Superwool insulation board.
- The furnace is mounted on a console fabricated from 2mm Zinc Anneal sheet and painted in Hammerfin blue enamel.
- No. 4 Muffle.
- 200 mm high x 260 mm wide x 460 mm deep.
- 10.5kw, 3 Phase. (NOTE: Voltage is customised to destination country of the furnace).
Burner Equipment and Ratings
- 12 x Silicon carbide elements rated at 10.5 K.W. 3 phase.
- Power supply to the elements is per a multi-tapped double wound transformer.
- Electronic, Automatic control 1200°C, Type “K” Thermocouple.
- High Temperature Alarm output.
- Fitted with a 7 day timer.
- Fitted with Over Temperature Controller.
- Counter balanced rising.
For a recommended spare part list for this particular model, please click here.
Cupellation Furnaces are manufactured from premium grade raw materials under an ISO 9001:2015 quality management system.
For more information, contact us today.