Our cupellation furnace range is available in a range of sizes, suitable for a range of cupels. Our engineers work closely with our customers to select the right furnace for their needs. Contact us today to find out more.
- Uses a No. 8 muffle.
- Takes 168 x 6a, 7a,7as or 100 x 8s Cupels or equivalent at one time.
- Easy to maintain and operate.
- Built to industry standards.
- Cabinet is 2 mm zinc anneal sheet steel, lined with fire bricks and backed with Superwool insulation board.
- The furnace is mounted on a console fabricated from 2mm zinc anneal sheet and finished in Hammerfin blue enamel.
- No. 8 Muffle 370 mm high x 680 mm wide x 670 mm deep.
- 24kw, 3 Phase. (NOTE: Voltage is customised to destination country of the furnace).
- 12 x Silicon carbide elements rated at 24 K.W. total, 3 phase.
- Power supply to the elements is per a multi-tapped double wound transformer.
- Electronic, Automatic control.
- Type K Thermocouple.
- High Temperature Alarm output.
- Fitted with a 7 day timer.
- Fitted with Over Temperature Controller
- Pneumatic rising. Operated by foot control.
For a recommended spare part list for this particular model, please click here.
Cupellation Furnaces are manufactured from premium grade raw materials under an ISO 9001:2015 quality management system.
For more information, contact us today.