Our Sample Drying Oven range is available in a range of sizes. Our engineers work closely with our customers to select the right furnace for their needs. Contact us today to find out more.
- Drying of mineral samples.
- Large capacity.
- Easy to maintain and operate.
- High efficiency.
- Built to Industry Standards.
- The outer cabinet is 1.2 mm galvanised steel sheet. The inner cabinet is 1.2 mm stainless steel sheet.
- 1570 mm high x 1100 mm wide x 1290 mm deep.
- 9 x Stokes 2204 W Elements.
- Total element rating 9 K.W. 3 phase.
- Electronic, Automatic control 180 Deg C, type “K” Thermocouple.
- 14 stacking trays fabricated from 40 x 40 x 5mm angle and 50 x 5 mm arc mesh with 190 mm long spacing leg and hot dipped galvanised.
- The bottom trays have 4 x 150 mm diameter steel castors.
- Fan motor 0.75 kW 3 phase 2 pole.
- Fan motor. 0.37 kW 3 phase 2 pole.
For a recommended spare part list for this particular model, please click here.
Our Sample Drying Ovens are manufactured from premium grade raw materials under an ISO 9001:2015 quality management system.
For more information, contact us today.