Our Sample Drying Oven range is available in a range of sizes. Our engineers work closely with our customers to select the right furnace for their needs. Contact us today to find out more.
- Drying of mineral samples.
- High efficiency.
- Built to Industry Standards.
- The outer cabinet is 1.2 mm galvanised steel sheet. The inner cabinet is 0.9mm stainless steel sheet. Mounted on a floor stand and fabricated from 51 x 51 x 2.6mm R.H.S.
- 1000 mm high x 720 mm wide x 720 mm deep.
- 5 x mesh trays fabricated from 50 x 50 x 5mm arc mesh, surrounded with 25 x 25 x 3mm angle iron, and hot dipped galvanised.
- 3 x Stokes 2213U elements. Total element rating 3K.W. 240V single phase.
- Electronic, Automatic control 180 Deg C, type “K” Thermocouple.
Air Circulation and Steam Extraction
- Two Fan Motors. Single phase 2 pole with thermal overload 1.3 AMPS each.
For a recommended spare part list for this particular model, please click here.
Our Sample Drying Ovens are manufactured from premium grade raw materials under an ISO 9001:2015 quality management system.
For more information, contact us today.