Our ashing, calcining and roasting furnace range is available in a range of sizes. Our engineers work closely with our customers to select the right furnace for their needs. Contact us today to find out more.
- Calcining of steel wool cathodes.
- Easy to maintain and operate.
- Built to industry standards.
- Cabinet is 2 mm 304 stainless steel sheet, lined with insulating fire bricks, backed with Superwool® insulation board and mounted on a floor stand fabricated from 51 x 51 x 2.6mm R.H.S.
- The furnace is finished in Hammerfin blue enamel.
- 810 mm high x 600 mm wide x 600 mm deep.
- Electronic, automatic control 1000°C, type “K” Thermocouple.
- Switching Solid State Relays, on PID control.
- Fitted with 24 hour Countdown Timer.
- Spiral elements of Kanthal “A1” wire carried in grooves machined into the walls of the furnace. Element rating 10.5 K.W. 3 phase.
Racks and Trays
- A rack fabricated from 25 x 25 x 3mm 304 stainless steel angle to accommodate 6 trays at 125mm centres.
- Trays fabricated from 2mm 304 stainless steel sheet 500 x 500 x 50mm deep.
For a recommended spare part list for this particular model, please click here.
Our Ashing Calcining & Roasting furnaces are manufactured from premium grade raw materials under an ISO 9001:2015 quality management system.
For more information, contact us today.