Morgan Rotary Degassing Systems offer a complete solution to degassing needs of foundries. The system consists of a versatile degassing machine along with consumable degassing rotors and anti-vortex plate, which ensure consistent degassing efficiency over extended periods. The system can have a provision for additional facilities like flux dispensing and inbuilt Reduced Pressure Test (RPT) of degassed aluminium. Thus the system can be used for a complete metal treatment solution.
- Options to be trolley mounted or pillar mounted.
- Provision for 180°swivel action with locking options.
- Four speed variable drive available for shaft.
- Safety shut off valve.
- Digital monitor for key operating parameters.
- Device to record, store and print degassing data history for 100 cycles and provision to store more using USB.
- Auto feeder mechanism to add fluxes along with measurement tool for flux consumption.
- Inbuilt RPT sampling facility.
- Automated movement of anti-vortex plate.
- Operator friendly control panel with Human Machine Interface (HMI).
- Easy to use as either a mobile or fixed degassing station.
- Suitable for any capacity ladle/furnace.
- Variable speed drive prevents metal flashing at different capacity levels.
- Easy to maintain due to interlocks to key functions and a visual display on HMI.
- Quick and efficient sample testing of degassed metal with inbuilt RPT facility.
- Metal vortex formation is precise and remains active for required period of time.
- Easy plug and play operation.
- Auto timer and flash light notifies completion of each stage of operation.
- Automatic warning alarms safeguard against inadequate gas pressure or insufficient flux quantity in the dispenser box.
- Unique coupling design enhances the shaft life.
- Combination of machine, rotor anti-vortex plate to ensure highest degassing efficiency.
- Mechanical:Powder coated machine body, Variable RPM of 100-1000, Flux dispenser of 7-10kg capacity, Suitable for 150-1000kg metal degassing, Variable gas flow rate for purging/process with argon or nitrogen.
- Electrical: 3 Phase, 420 VAC, 50Hz, Control panel of 24V DC. Electric motor of variable frequency total – 3.75 Kw.
- Dimension: H: 305 x W: 153 x L: 305 cm.
- Weight: 1300kg.