Carbon-Based Refractory Cement
For jointing and coating in all kinds of foundry applications, we offer the comprehensive range of carbon-based refractory cements.
- Morcem 900 is ideal for general purpose applications including joining carbon or graphite-based materials and protective coating in foundries and steelworks and is activated by simply mixing the powder with hot water.
- Morcem 2 is a two-part Phosphate bonded cement developed for use in a wide range of refractory applications that have contact with molten metal up to 1650C including jointing, coating and sticking.
- Morram 8301 is a high quality graphite ramming materials for use where high thermal conductivity is required such as heat exchange improvement in brick housings for electric arc furnaces.
- Morcem 900 offers high strength combined with excellent resistance to oxidation, metal penetration and slag attack.
- Morcem 2 is quick to prepare and sets without need for drying or heating. It has a high crushing strength and high thermal conductivity. It is not wetted by molten metals or liquid slags and offers high resistance to all types of erosion threats.
- Morram 8301 offers exceptionally high thermal conductivity; at least twice that of competitive ramming materials. It is easy to use, can be poured from the bag and consolidated by hand ramming.
- Our cements are designated by the prefix MCM with a number for the grade of cement.
- Morgan Rammable materials are designated by the prefix MRM with a number for the grade.
Our cement products are made from premium grade raw materials under ISO 9001:2015 quality management system.
For more information, contact us today.