Our fusion furnace range is available in a variety of sizes that are able to take a wide range of crucibles. Our engineers work closely with our customers to select the right furnace for their requirements.
- Uses a No. 6 muffle.
- Takes 20 x 50g or 65g, or 28 x 30g, 40g & 55g crucibles.
- Easy to maintain and operate.
- Compatible with 'Multi-pour' loading/unloading system.
- Built to industry standards technical specifications.
- Cabinet is 2 mm zinc anneal sheet steel, lined with fire bricks and backed with Superwool® insulation board.
- The furnace is mounted on a console fabricated from 2mm zinc anneal sheet and finished in Hammerfin blue enamel.
- No. 6 muffle 300 mm high x 460 mm wide x 580 mm deep.
- 15kw, 3 Phase. (NOTE: Voltage is customised to destination country of the furnace).
- 12 x Silicon carbide elements rated at 15 K.W. Total, 3 phase.
- Power supply to the elements is per a multi-tapped double wound transformer.
- Electronic, automatic control.
- Type K Thermocouple.
- High Temperature Alarm output
- Fitted with a 7 day timer.
- Fitted with Over Temperature Controller
- Pneumatic rising. Operated by foot control.
For a recommended spare part list for this particular model, please click here.
Fusion Furnaces are manufactured from premium grade raw materials under an ISO 9001:2015 quality management system.
For more information, contact us today.