Our fusion furnace range is available in a variety of sizes that are able to take a wide range of crucibles. Our engineers work closely with our customers to select the right furnace for their requirements.
- Takes 25 x 50 or 65g, or 42 x 30, 40, or 55g crucibles at one time.
- Easy to maintain and operate.
- Compatible with 'multi-pour' loading/unloading system.
- Built to industry standards.
- Cabinet is 5 mm steel sheet, mounted on a stand fabricated from 64 x 64 x 2.6mm R.H.S. and finished in Hammerfin blue enamel.
- Hot face of 70% alumina fire-brick backed with insulating fire-brick.
- LPG - Landis & Gyr LME 44 flame controller and U.V. cell.
- Nat. Gas & Distillate - Landis & Gyr LFL1.635 and Flame Controllers.
- Electronic, automatic control 1200°C, type “K” Thermocouple.
- 400mm high x 600mm wide x 680mm deep.
Burner Equipment and Ratings
- LPG – 1 x 40mm long pattern inspirator with flame retention nozzle. 270 mj/hr @ 140 kpa.
- Natural Gas - Furnace Industries NG2 Burner package. 270 mj/hr @ 3 kpa.
- Distillate – Furnace Industries Oil Burner Package 270 mj/hr.
- The furnace is fitted with a 10 AMP single phase cord and plug top. Electrical load: 5 AMPS.
- Pneumatic rising. Operated by foot control.
For a recommended spare part list for this particular model, click on the buttons below.
Fusion Furnaces are manufactured from premium grade raw materials under an ISO 9001:2015 quality management system.
For more information, contact us today.